For Sale: JSC (UMCC) United Mining and Chemical Company..
JSC United Mining and Chemical Company holds its leading position as the enterprise to develop titanium-zirconium deposits, as well as the manufacturer of rutile, ilmenite and zircon concentrates; it also leads in the industry of commercial extraction of sand to satisfy the needs of different businesses and various industries. The Company with its branches holds its leading worldwide rated position in the extraction and enrichment of titanium ores. The Company independently provides its own production facilities with raw materials.
– The Irshansk Mining and Processing Plant (IGZK); specializes in the extraction and enrichment of ilmenite ores (titanium ore).
– The Vilnohirsk Mining and Metallurgical Plant (VGMK); this is a leading enterprise in the metallurgical industry of Ukraine for the production of concentrates of rare metals. It is the raw material base for the number of industries important for the country’s economy, such as chemical, electrical and mechanical engineering.
– Kyiv, 3 Surikova St.
– VGMK – Dnipropetrovska oblast, Vilnohirsk, 1 Stepova St.
– IGZK – Zhytomyrska oblast, Korostenskiy rayon, village of Irshansk
– Rutile, ilmenite, zirconium, zircon powder, and staurolite concentrate;
– Distene-sillimanite granular concentrates, distene-sillimanite powder concentrates;
– Molding quartz sand, dense natural sand, quartz sand for the glass industry.
The traditional consumers of the products of JSC United Mining and Chemical Company are enterprises of refractory-, foundry-, ceramic-, pigment-, metallurgical-, glass industries around the world.
Balance Mineral Deposit:
– VGMK branch: Malyshevske deposit (Dnipropetrovsk region) – 16,187 thousand m3 – remained for about 5 years. Ilmenite (in terms of TiO2) and rutile (in terms of TiO2) – 534 thousand tons of zircon (in terms of ZrO2) – 83.2 thousand tons.
– IGZK branch: Mezhyrichne deposit (Zhytomyr region) – 45,850 thousand m3 – remained for about 15 years. Ilmenite (in terms of TiO2) – 2,407 thousand tons.