For Sale: JSC First Kyiv Mashinobudivny Zavod (Machine-building Plant)
Within the framework of the “Big Privatization” program, 100% of the shares of JSC “First Kyiv Machine-Building Plant” are being sold. This company is a leader in the post-Soviet countries and the biggest huge capacity operator to use the highly efficient equipment for processing rubber, plastics and their waste. This facility is located close to the most important transport hub in Kyiv (at the intersection of Victory Avenue and Vadym Hetman Street).
The uniqueness of this object lies in its location at 49/2 Peremohy Ave., Kyiv. The plant occupies a very promising area of the Ukrainian capital, where new development projects are currently being actively implemented.
Overall plot area under the Plant makes 35 ha.
Nearby Important Infrastructure:
– Shulyavska Metro;
– Shopping centers, “Cosmopolitan”, “Marmalade”, “Arcadia”;
– Silver Center office center;
– Compass FM Business Center;
– Kyiv Zoo;
– Parks “Nyvky”, “KPI”, “Pushkinsky”;
– Four higher education institutions;
– Dovzhenka Film Studio;
– Mercure Kyiv Congress Hotel;
– Kyiv Airport is located at a distance of 7.9 km.
– The facility is located near an important transport hub in Kyiv.
– Part of the premises has already been rehabilitated by private investors;
– Ability to create a modern development project.
Facilities Available to Engage in Manufacturing:
– Equipment for rubber processing;
– Equipment for plastics processing;
– Tire processing equipment;
– Other equipment.