SHARE FOR PRIVATIZATION 70%
Mykolayivoblenergo is a 70% state-owned company that provides services of power transmission and distribution to consumers in the Mykolaiv region (area: 24,600 km.sq., households: 1.2m). The company is a natural regional monopolist in the power distribution sector.
The region itself has a powerful multi-sectoral industry, agro-industrial complex and developed infrastructure. The company owns a 24,709 km distribution network with voltage of 154-0.4 kW and 6,000 transformer substations. The company’s largest consumers are “Zorya- mashproekt”, “Ukrhimtransamiak”, “Ukrtransnafta”, “Snigurivka”, “Dikerhoff Cement Ukraine”, “Black Sea Shipyard”, “Bandurskiy oil extraction plant”.
In 2018, 70% of the company’s shares were transferred to the State Property Fund. The remaining shares of 30% are owned by other shareholders. The company has a supervisory board that consists of 7 people, including five representatives of the State Property Fund and two representatives of “VS Energy International Ukraine”