For Sale: PJSC Odessa Portside Plant, a unique facility!
PJSC Odessa Portside Plant is a port facility located on the Black Sea coast, which is capable of transshipment of ammonia, with a capacity of 4.0 million tons per year, for transshipment of urea – 3.6 million tons per year, and methanol – 1.0 million tons per year. Direct access to the Black Sea allows 90% of urea and 99% of ammonia produced at the plant, as well as products from other manufacturers, to be exported to more than 30 countries, including the EU and the United States.
– Production of ammonia;
– Production of urea;
– Production of other chemical products;
– Acceptance and transshipment of products (including those by other manufacturers) on ships: ammonia, urea, methanol and liquid complex fertilizers.
– 2 units for the production of ammonia with an annual capacity of 550 thousand tons each;
– 2 units for the production of urea with an annual capacity of 430 thousand tons each;
– Ammonia transshipment complex with an annual capacity of up to 4 million tons, with a storage warehouse of up to 120 thousand tons;
– Urea reloading complex with an annual capacity of up to 3.6 million tons, with a storage capacity of 80 thousand tons;
– Complex for methanol transshipment with an annual capacity of up to 1 million tons, with a storage capacity of 36 thousand tons;
– Liquid carbon dioxide production department with an annual capacity of up to 16 thousand tons.
– Ability to receive and transfer products, both own production and other manufacturers on seagoing vessels;
– The presence of railway entrances and an ammonia pipeline with a length of 2,417 m, increases the efficiency of receiving and handling cargo;
– The use of energy-saving technologies and full capacity utilization (ammonia production is 125% of capacity utilization, urea production – 127%), lead to a reduction in energy consumption and reduce the cost of products and services.