For Sale: PJSC INDAR, a full technological cycle facility for production of genetically engineered insulin
The PJSC INDAR has a full technological cycle of production of genetically engineered insulins – from substance to finished dosage forms. Own production technology enables the production of a full range of recombinant human insulin preparations.
The manufacturing capacity of the INDAR Insulin factory makes 13 up to 15 million bottles per year. The Company is the only Ukrainian manufacturer of animal insulin.
– Drugs for people with diabetes;
– Agents that affect metabolic processes;
– Antithrombotic drugs;
Ukrainian supplier, shipping to CIS countries and worldwide: Brazil, Syria, Republic of Yemen and many others.
– The company’s development strategy involves the production of new drugs designed to meet the needs of people living with diabetes, HIV / AIDS and tuberculosis.
– The company was one of the first to receive a National GMP certificate, has a Brazilian GMP (ANVISA) and initiated the process of obtaining a European GMP certificate.
– Insulins by INDAR are registered in Kazakhstan, Russia, Moldova, Syria, Yemen, Jordan and Iraq, negotiations are underway on the sale of insulins in the Mercosur countries (Mercosur is the common market of South America, where the Brazilian GMP ANVISA certificate is valid).