Analyzing the economic situation of business representatives and private investors conducting economic activities in Ukraine in recent years, we can say with confidence that even the most stable and secured projects are being currently exposed to economic, financial, legal, tax, geopolitical, natural and other risks.
This state of affairs has deteriorated sharply in connection with the latest events in our country, which led to a number of bankruptcies, loss of assets and the withdrawal from the domestic market of many companies, including international groups.
Our Company Activities
In the setting as described above, our team was forced to join the process of stabilization and search for solutions to improve the financial performance of clients, search for new sales markets, optimize taxation and labor relations of legal entities, re-profile production, and make cardinal management decisions.
The activities of our company are aimed at overcoming the threat to the financial stability, and to adjust the company’s flexibility to perform for the benefit of the clients strategic purposes.
Our anti-crisis management package to include:
- Analysis of possible reasons for the appearance of signs of financial instability
- Internal audit of the financial and economic condition and legal registration of the project
- Search for ways to optimize and restructure the economic activities of the entity
- Development of a step-by-step plan to stabilize activities and renew solvency
- Anti-crisis management actions undertaking and strict control over their implementation
- Undertakings to minimize and mitigate any negative outcome after adopted management decisions
- Efficient solutions and management initiatives implementation to stabilize
- Implementing professional budgetary policy and forecasting future actions
- Training, selection and motivation of the company’s team
Often, managers and owners of enterprises do not pay attention to the additional costs incurred by their project in the course of their activities.
This is due to the unwillingness to change the foundations formed by many years of successful work and ignorance of a possible range of financial and legal instruments that will help preserve and increase the capital.