We at the Assignment, Financial and investment company, offer our clients services for organizing joint investment and venture capital funds.
We offer the service of organizing a corporate investment fund.
The most frequently asked questions from business owners are the following:
- How to efficiently and reliably build cash flow within the company?
- How to safely conduct a transaction for the acquisition or sale of a business and minimize costs?
- How to take advantage of tax incentives available under the conditions of Ukrainian tax legislation?
- How to reorganize your business to comply with the new Anti-Profit Exit Rules (BEPS)?
In any area of business, be it manufacturing, construction, information technology, agriculture or raw materials processing, it is the joint investment tools that will allow your company to:
Attract new investments and increase your profits
Expand business opportunities by reinvesting the earned profit
Effectively distribute funds in an organized structure of companies
Arrange transactions for the acquisition or sale of a business through a corporate investment fund, and reduce tax liabilities from the sale of assets to an investor by paying dividends
We provide the following asset management services for your company:
- Consulting on JII – joint investment institutions
- Creation of AMC – asset management companies
- Creation of CIF – corporate investment funds
- Sale of CIF – ready-made corporate investment funds
- Administration with the help of AMC of all types of CIF activities
Our company is actively involved in venture capital investment.
We understand that venture capital investments are investments with a high degree of risk in promising projects or growing companies that do not have their own funds to implement new and unusual ideas. Our company, having a young and strong team of investment brokers, provides the venture investor with a clear strategy for entering the market and understanding the target audience for selling it.
The venture investor does not need to change the internal organization of the enterprise; we select only those projects that lack only investment investments for a successful market entry.
An investor can invest in two ways: through venture capital funds, entrusting them with investment management, or independently, becoming a so-called “business angel”.
We consider the following areas of business to be the most interesting areas for investment:
- Corporate rights (shares, stakes in authorized capital) of operating legal entities with ownership of assets
- Commercial and agricultural land
- Objects of construction in progress
- Commercial real estate
- Production facilities and processing facilities
- Infrastructure facilities
- IT, AR / VR, cyber security and machine learning
- Mobile applications
- Financial & tech
Welcome to our office for a venture project discussion!